Day 3 No Alcohol Challenge

Yesterday was Day 3 of my #30DaysNoAlcoholChallenge. So, since it's been 72 hours, all the alcohol should now be out of my system.



I have to say, Monday and Tuesday, I felt like someone ran over me with a Mack truck! I felt like I had the flu. Totally drained! #holycrapbatman I could have slept for three days. Seriously......

I've been drinking tons of water and all indications (ahem) seem to say I'm hydrated, so that's good. I gave up my Diet Coke habit of many long years almost two months ago, so that helps.

Last night was the first time I reeeeeaallly wanted a glass of wine. My husband bowls on Tuesday nights and my ritual is to watch my shows with a "few" glasses of wine. I'm not sure whether it was a real craving I was experiencing or habit, but I used the time giving myself a facial instead.

Differences I'm noticing...
  • my face and neck looks less puffy/bloated
  • the darkness under my eyes is lighter (not gone yet though)
  • my legs don't hurt/cramp at night

I hope to GAWD this fatigue subsides soon. I need my brain back. Please!?!?!?

Cheers,
Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cauliflower Navy Bean Soup with Truffle Oil

The Cleaner for Women Detox Review