Paleo 411: Blown Away by George Bryant's BBB Summit Interview

I listened to +George Bryant (author of the Civilized Caveman Cooking cookbook)  and +Travis Richardson  today and wow, am I blown away?!?!




Such raw, honest, openness! Such a gift to all of us that have struggled with eating disorders. Thank you so much, George!

My main take-aways were:
  • Take the 7 day challenge to talk about a secret or fear openly with someone because what you focus on will keep showing up
  • How you relate to food is how you relate to everything in this world and each meal gives us the opportunity to be your best self. It's a good thing we eat several times a day!
I encourage everyone to take part in the #BodyBlackBeltSummit hosted by Travis Richardson! Way more than I had imagined it would be so far.

#hugsnbacon
#paleofx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cauliflower Navy Bean Soup with Truffle Oil

The Cleaner for Women Detox Review