Day 4 No Alcohol Challenge

Yesterday was much better as far as the amount of fatigue. I made it through the afternoon without feeling like I had to have a nap. Not bursting with energy yet, but going in the right direction. 



I've been drinking cran-water, which is part of the #fatflush plan. Cran-water helps repair the liver by diluting the toxins that prevent bile from breaking down fats and sludge in the liver and gallbladder. It also has potassium which is needed for liver health and gets depleted with alcohol abuse. 

I've had good results drinking cran-water in the past. It definitely helps with getting rid of bloat and water weight. 

Differences:
- I'd say the darkness under my eyes is about 80% gone. I need way more deep sleep to fully get rid of it completely 
- definitely sleeping better
- I'm not weighing myself, but I feel less bloated

Cheers,
Dana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cauliflower Navy Bean Soup with Truffle Oil

The Cleaner for Women Detox Review